Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year!
We are excited to continue the District’s Digital Learning and One-to-One Device Initiative. With the start of the 2022-2023 school year, all students in grades 1-12 will have a Hampton Township School District device available to them (iPads to students in grades 1-3, and Windows laptops with touchscreen to students in grades 4 through 12).
Between August 15 and September 6, 2022, please (1) register for your child’s device, and (2) either accept or decline the annual insurance program. To help facilitate this process, Hampton Township School District is utilizing One2One Risk Solutions for the registration and insurance options. This process should take about 5 minutes to complete.
- Kindergarten students will have access to iPads within their classrooms and for this reason DO NOT need to register and accept or decline the insurance program.
- High School Students and Hampton Online Academy Students may participate in an optional Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program, as an alternative to accepting the District-assigned device, as long as the device meets or exceeds program device requirements. If you and your high school student or HOA student would like to take advantage of this program, please review the BYOD details and requirements and submit the referenced form on this information page to confirm your decision with the District. If you and your student are taking advantage of the BYOD program, you do not need to register and either accept or decline insurance through One2One Risk Solutions.
- All other parents and guardians should register and either accept or decline insurance through One2One Risk Solutions by using the directions below.
To assist parents and guardians in completing the registration process, all primary contacts of students grades 1-12 with an email address in our system were sent an email on August 15, 2022 that includes your child's student ID number, which is needed to complete the registration process. Parents and guardians will need to complete a registration and insurance process for each child.
Please click on THIS LINK and follow the step-by-step instructions in order to (1) register your child’s device, and (2) either accept or decline insurance. If you need technical assistance with any of these items, please contact Lisa Riddell at (412) 492-6340 or email@example.com.
A list of Frequently Asked Questions and additional details is available HERE; however, if you have any general questions, please feel free to contact your building principal.
Please review our important Board Policies related to technology:
- Board Policy #237- Acceptable Use of Personal Technology Resources, Board Policy #249- Bullying (including Cyberbullying), Board Policy #815- Acceptable Use of Internet, Board Policy #815.1- Technology, Board Policy #815.2- Computer Use, and Board Policy #224 Care of School Property.
- If technology assistance is needed, please see our Help Desk for how to obtain assistance.
Thank you for your prompt attention to device registration, insurance decisions and pick-up scheduling.