Registration and Enrollment Procedures compliant with Social Distancing Requirements
Thank you for selecting Hampton Township School District! We look forward to welcoming you and your child in person to our schools.
Currently, in order to comply with social distancing requirements the Hampton Township School District will be utilizing a remote registration and enrollment procedure as long as required.
If you wish to register and enroll your child in the Hampton Township School District, please follow these steps:
Note: If you want additional confirmation that your form has been received, please be sure to check the "Please send confirmation email" at the end of the form, prior to clicking submit.
- Download and complete the Student Registration Packet, then save the file as “Student Registration Packet for (student first name) (student last name)".
- This packet is for enrolling students in Kindergarten through Grade 5
- For kindergarten families, please have a health care provider complete these additional health/medical documents for your student and then return them to the school nurse before the first day of kindergarten.
- This packet is for enrolling students in Grades 6-12
- Proof of Age: Take a picture of your child’s birth certificate and upload it as an attachment.
- Immunization Record: Obtain a completed immunization record from your child’s physician, take a picture of each page, and upload it as an attachment. The immunization form is available here. Please contact the nurse specific to your child's grade level: (High School: Melanie Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org, Elementary: Dawn Gunnett at email@example.com, and Middle School: Amy Baxter at firstname.lastname@example.org) if you experience difficulties obtaining a completed immunization report.
- Proof of Residency: Category A: Take a picture and upload it as an attachment, or attach as a copy one document from Category A.
- Category A Documents include closing papers, lease agreement, rent receipt, or residency form.
- Proof of Residency: Category B: Take a picture and upload it as an attachment, or attach as a copy one document from Category B.
- Category B Documents include utility bill, cable bill, paid wage tax receipt, driver’s license, guardianship form, court order, etc. These items must have the same address as documents from Category A above.
After you have completed Steps 1-5 above, please use the form below to upload all of your files. We will be back in touch with you shortly to discuss next steps.
If you need assistance, here is a list of helpful people and their email addresses:
Central Elementary School: Mrs. Karen Murphy at email@example.com
Poff Elementary School: Mrs. Julie Haller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyland Elementary School: Mrs. Chris Burd at email@example.com
Additional Information about Kindergarten Registration is available here: