Registration and Enrollment Procedures During School Closure and Social Distancing Requirements
Thank you for selecting Hampton Township School District! We look forward to welcoming you and your child in person to our schools.
Currently, in order to comply with social distancing requirements and mandated school closures, Hampton Township School District will be utilizing a remote registration and enrollment procedure as long as the physical buildings are closed.
If you wish to register and enroll your child in the Hampton Township School District, please follow these steps:
- Download and complete the Student Registration Packet, then save the file as “Student Registration Packet for (student first name) (student last name)".
- This packet is for enrolling students in Kindergarten through Grade 5
- This packet is for enrolling students in Grades 6-12
- Proof of Age: Take a picture of your child’s birth certificate and upload it as an attachment.
- Immunization Record: Obtain a completed immunization record from your child’s physician, take a picture of each page, and upload it as an attachment. The immunization form is available here. Please contact Amy Baxter at email@example.com if you experience difficulties obtaining a completed immunization report.
- Proof of Residency: Category A: Take a picture and upload it as an attachment, or attach as a copy one document from Category A.
- Category A Documents include closing papers, lease agreement, rent receipt, or residency form.
- Proof of Residency: Category B: Take a picture and upload it as an attachment, or attach as a copy one document from Category B.
- Category B Documents include utility bill, cable bill, paid wage tax receipt, driver’s license, guardianship form, court order, etc. These items must have the same address as documents from Category A above.
After you have completed Steps 1-5 above, please use the form below to upload all of your files. We will be back in touch with you shortly to discuss next steps.
If you need assistance, here is a list of helpful people and their email addresses:
Central Elementary School: Mrs. Karen Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Poff Elementary School: Mrs. Julie Haller at email@example.com
Wyland Elementary School: Mrs. Chris Burd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information about Kindergarten Registration is available here: