Hampton Online Academy: A Student-Centered Cyber Experience
Hampton Township School District is able to offer its students a full-time online school experience while receiving all the advantages associated with being a Hampton Township School District student!
The Hampton Online Academy, Hampton Township School District’s full-time, online school, gives students the opportunity to complete school work using online curricula at home.
Online Academy students also have the ability to participate in extra-curricular as well as school-sponsored activities in the District.
In addition, Hampton Online Academy students who complete all of the program requirements will be awarded a Hampton Township School District diploma and will be eligible to participate in Hampton High School commencement exercises.
Discover the Benefits of Hampton’s Online Academy!
Unlike other cyber charter programs, Hampton’s Online Academy gives you the many benefits of being a part of our award-winning District. They include:
- A Hampton High School diploma – Our High School has been ranked #7 in PA.
- Participation in all Hampton Middle and High School school-sponsored and extra-curricular programs consistent with students who are attending the Middle School and High School.
- Participation in all elementary school clubs and after-school activities.
- Participation in high school career and technical education programs available at A.W. Beattie.
- Access to the High School library and its resources
- Highly qualified, PA certified teachers
- Elective course options
- Flexibility in program design
- Individualized instruction
- Progress monitoring
- Laptop computer*
*NOTE: The computer and related equipment remain the property of Hampton Township School District. The student and parent/guardian are responsible for any lost or damaged equipment.
Is Our Online Academy Right for Your Student?
Mr. Joshua Cable, Assistant Principal, Hampton High School