Hampton Online Academy
Hampton Township School District is able to offer its students the opportunity to participate in full-time online school. Enrollment in the Hampton Online Academy is based on a process which could ultimately lead to an agreement between the school district and the student's family to complete their education online at home.
The Hampton Online Academy gives students the opportunity to complete school work using online curricula at home, while allowing Online Academy students the opportunity to participate in extra-curricular as well as school-sponsored activities in the District. In addition, Hampton Online Academy students who complete all of the program requirements will be awarded a Hampton Township School District diploma and will be eligible to participate in Hampton High School commencement exercises.
Advantages to Hampton Township School District's Online Option:
- Hampton High School Diploma
- Participation in School-Sponsored and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Access to the High School Library and its Resources
- Highly Qualified, PA Certified Teachers
- Elective Course Options
- Flexibility in Program Design
- Individualized Instruction
- Progress Monitoring
- Laptop Computer Provided by the Hampton Township School District*
*NOTE: The computer and related equipment remain the property of Hampton Township School District. The student and parent/guardian are responsible for any lost or damaged equipment.
Hampton Online Academy Handbook
Mr. Joshua Cable, Assistant Principal, Hampton High School