1. I did not receive a letter with my portal login!
Please contact Karen Wheeler, Technology Secretary, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 412-492-6321, to confirm necessary details and instructions will be emailed to you.
2. Notes on receiving calls and text messages:
To stop additional calls, a recipient should always press "0" to confirm receipt of messages. If a recipient listens to a message but does not confirm its receipt by pressing "0," they may continue to receive calls and redial attempts. Confirming receipt by pressing 0 will also end the chain of phone calls to you which may impact other members of your household depending on how your contact preferences are set.
- Emergency text messages are only delivered to a recipient as a final attempt at contact. They are ONLY sent when all initial emergency phone calls and the scheduled number of redials have been attempted for the number without receipt confirmation from the recipient. Should the recipient confirm receipt of the message (by pressing "0" after listening), all text messages scheduled for delivery to that recipient's phone numbers will be canceled. Additional phone calls and/or redials will also be canceled.
3. Question: Why didn't I receive a phone call, email or text message from the system?
- You may need to update your contact preferences in the Infinite Campus portal to include the desired number.
- Someone else in the household may have confirmed receipt of the message.
- Certain communications are only sent as email or phone, as text messages are limited to 140 characters and are sometimes not sufficient to communicate all of the necessary details.
4. The information on my mobile app does not match what I see in the web portal!
This is most likely because you need to refresh the information in the mobile app. Please see the mobile app help for data refresh instructions https://www.infinitecampus.com/audience/parents-students