ATTENTION STUDENTS: You may now use the pool doors to enter the building each morning between 7:00am-7:25am.
Talbot Thon volunteers! Please stop by Mr. Green's room during the announcement period on Friday for a short meeting. Please plan to arrive at the school by noon Saturday for our Talbot Thon.
After-school Biology and Chemistry tutoring will be on Thursday, not Wednesday, of this week.
Tomorrow (Friday) April 23 is the Day of Silence. The Day of Silence is a national student-led demonstration where LGBTQ+ students and allies all around the country—and the world—take a vow of silence to protest the harmful effects of harassment and discrimination of LGBTQ+ people in schools.
If you would like to participate, please sign up through the survey posted on the Hamptonian Twitter or by scanning the QR code on the flyers on the bulletin boards in E-Hall. You can also reach out to Ms. McBee in E522 or via email.
ATTENTION SENIORS ATTENDING PROM:
- Prom payments were due on Thursday, April 15th Any outstanding payments will now incur a $5.00 late fee. Get your check and release form to Mrs. Taylor in room E-515.
- Your table assignment form was due by 10:30 AM on Wednesday, April 21st.. Your table will now be assigned for you.
- Any outstanding obligations must be closed out by 9:00 AM on Tuesday, April 27th or you forfeit your prom ticket. Please see Mr. Cable in the main office if you have any questions.
- There will be an informational meeting in the auditorium at 10:30 AM on Thursday, April 29th. Please be sure to attend.
Talbot Thon participants! We will be collecting money during lunch periods Thursday and Friday to have the opportunity to pie an administrator. You may purchase a raffle ticket for $5.00. If we raise $300.00 a ticket will be pulled to hit Mr. Cable with a pie. If we reach $600.00, Mr Cardone will be the next victim. If we reach $1,000.00, Dr. Imbarlina will be the third administrator to participate. Thank you administrators for helping us raise money for Children's Hospital.
Talbot Thon participants! The Thon will start at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 24th for all grades. We are asking students to arrive at 12:30 p.m. to check in and to receive your shirts. Registration will be conducted at the Alcoa shelter by the volleyball court. We will have a check-in sheet at all stations. We ask that you please write down your name and time when you arrive and leave at each station or activity. The event will end at 4:00 p.m. We look forward to having some fun while raising money for the children at Children's Hospital.
We will have a donation container near the registration at Thon this Saturday for any additional donations for Children's Hospital beyond the $15.00 registration. If you are writing out a check, please address the check to "Hampton Township School District."
Hampton GSA will be meeting today to plan for tomorrow’s Day of Silence. The Day of Silence is a national student-led demonstration where LGBTQ+ students and allies all around the country—and the world—take a vow of silence to protest the harmful effects of harassment and discrimination of LGBTQ+ people in schools.
If you want to participate, please email Ms. McBee or see her in E522 to sign up and get more information.
The Hampton Color Guard will be having clinics at Central Elementary on Tuesdays in April from 6:30 – 9:00 PM for any student in current grades 8-11 who is interested in trying out for color guard. The color guard participates in all marching band activities, including the Kennywood Parade, Friday football game performances, and the annual band trip to Disney World next year.
Actual auditions for Color Guard will be Monday, April 26; Tuesday, April 27, and Thursday April 29; all from 6-9 PM.
Hampton Girls Slow Pitch Softball is gearing up for the Fall! Registration is open through July 1st for a Junior Varsity team open to all girls living in Hampton Township entering grades 8-11 in Fall 2021. We play in a competitive league and are a school district club sport. No experience? No worries – we’ll begin conditioning over the summer to get ready! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or stop by the Athletics office.
Athletics – Thursday
- Varsity Tennis vs Valley at home - 3:30pm
- JV Tennis vs Mars - 3:30pm
- Softball vs Knoch at home - 3:45pm
- Varsity Baseball vs North Allegheny at home - 3:45pm
- Boys Lacrosse vs Chartiers Valley at home - 6:00pm
- JV Baseball vs North Allegheny - 6:30pm
- Girls JV Lacrosse vs Fox Chapel - 6:45pm
- Girls Varsity Lacrosse vs Chartiers Valley - 7:00pm