Hampton Township School District is partnering with Rite Aid to host a Vaccine Clinic for anyone ages 12+ on Saturday, May 15, 2021, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The clinic is being held at the Hampton Township High School located at 2929 McCully Road, Allison Park.
There are still times available. If you wish to participate, please sign up for the clinic by using this link.
- Bring photocopies of insurance cards for the person being vaccinated (if you forget and bring the card to the appointment, you can write down the information, but photocopies save time)
- Bring a completed and signed consent form (available here-- anyone under 18 must have a parent/guardian signature, and a parent/guardian must also be present.
- The Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization form is also attached, which must be offered to all patients who receive the vaccine.
- Extra forms will be available at the clinic for those who forget or don't have a printer.
- Wear a shirt that allows for easy access to the upper arm/shoulder area.
- Allow enough time for vaccination and the mandatory 15-minute observation period afterward.
- For detailed information regarding the vaccine, you can find more information here.