2020-2021 Free and Reduced Meals Application
Posted 08/18/2020 10:37AM
The 2020-2021 Free and Reduced Meals Application is now available. The instructions and application also may be found on the Food Services and Financial Assistance pages of the District website.
A few quick notes about the program:
- Please remember that qualifying families from prior years, must complete a new application annually.
- The 2020-2021 application is (2) pages in length – both pages must be completed and submitted for processing.
- It is best to complete and submit an application as early as possible. This will help to ensure your child will not be caught in a “waiting period” during the approval process. During the approval process, parents are financially responsible for their child’s lunch at the full-priced rate.
- Applications may be downloaded from the District’s website. There will not be a bulk mailing of applications to District residents. If you are unable to download or print the application from the District’s website, please contact Mrs. Easley at 412-492-6313 to make arrangements to obtain an application.
- Completed applications may be returned to Mrs. Lisa Easley, Food Service Secretary, 4591 School Drive, Allison Park, PA 15101 or to the Main Office of each District Facility.
- Only one completed application is required for each household.
- Remember to review with your child the requirements & guidelines of an official school breakfast/lunch (found on the Food Service page of the website) to ensure that they are selecting a qualified meal for the Free & Reduced Program.