Hampton Township School District
Recognized Club Sports
Recognized Club Sports are not part of the Hampton Township School District program of sponsored activities. A Recognized Club Sport is acknowledged by the Board as an organization comprising Hampton students who have adult supervision and participate in team sport competitions. All Hampton School District students in grades 7-12 participating in a Club Sport are required to have a physical and turn in a physical packet to Mrs. Schwab in the Athletics Office in the High School. See the Sports Physicals link for more information and forms.
- Club Organization
Groups of District students may form a Club Sport with adult supervision.
An active, adult-led recognized organization should have bylaws which address:
- Student participation guidelines and eligibility
- Adult officers, duties, elections, and succession plans
- Communication with the HTSD officials
- Funding arrangements and fundraising
- Financial responsibilities and auditing
- Student conduct responsibilities
- Coach responsibilities and conduct
- Annual updates must be report to the Athletics Director (AD) in written form regarding Club organization, officers, schedules, student participation, finances, etc.
- Accurate schedule information must be given to the Athletics Director’s secretary.
- Maintain communications with the District regarding organization, facilities and student participation.
- Have access to District physical exams for Club Sports team members.
- Access school facilities as a category user with a permit, when appropriate, for training, practices and games. (School-sponsored teams have priority for facilities use.)
- Respect the use of the District Talbot mascot/logo.
Head coach Barry Rogers, Assistant coach Molly Schneider
Booster president: Richard Voelker
Click here to access the rowing website
Ice Hockey - President : Dave Bott
In-line Hockey - President: Roseann Ruyechan
Slow Pitch Softball - Bob Johnstonbaugh, on Facebook
Ultimate Frisbee - Coach Christy Lawry
Booster: Danielle Slate
Interested in joining the team this year? *Please email coach Christy Lawry at HamptonUltimateFrisbee@gmail.com
Disclaimer: The links on this page are considered appropriate for students; however, the District cannot be held accountable for the content of pages beyond the District site.
Crew Competes in Head of the Charles Regatta 10/17 & 10/18
Crew team members Jonathan Radinovic (cox), Luke Quail (stroke), Trey Voelker (3 seat), Jack Hartge (2 seat) and Conor Luksik (bow) will have the privilege of racing in the Head of the Charles Regatta held in Boston, MA. This is the largest race in the world. The boys will be racing against teams from across the US, Canada, Great Britain, & Germany. Good luck boys!