The Hampton Township School District Library/Media Centers are the primary sources for information and curriculum support district-wide. The school library/media center functions as the information center for all students by providing access to full range of resources, in both traditional and electronic format. Our library/media centers are inviting places for research, providing opportunities for educational and recreational endeavors. Our open library program allows students unrestricted access to the centers. The mission of the school library/media program is to ensure that all students and staff become literate, lifelong learners and effective, responsible users of ideas and information.
Library/Media Specialists and Teachers:
- Work collaboratively to develop a curriculum that provides the students opportunities to acquire information literacy skills
- Investigate and disseminate current information to enhance district curriculum
- Work cooperatively to acquisition materials that supplement classroom learning
- Participate in collaborative efforts with other libraries and institutions to expand available resources
Destiny Library Catalog
* Many resources are listed on our Destiny page.
Common Sense Media