- Number of Advanced Placement (AP) classes: 19 subjects across multiple grade levels.
- Number of Honors courses: 30 courses across multiple grade levels.
- Using a team approach, instructional curriculum at the middle-school level supports basic skill development while encouraging learning through exploration and interdisciplinary approaches.
- Primary students are taught in self-contained classes, while intermediate elementary students benefit from a departmentalized approach.
- Gifted students, as well as others, have opportunities for enrichment and acceleration.
- Children with disabilities are included in the least restrictive environment, as well as in programs designed to address their particular challenges.
- Math and reading specialists work directly with students and staff.
- Computer education and applications are an integral part of the total academic program.