The following resources provide information to help Hampton Township School District families and staff navigate the complexities of COVID-19 and the impact the pandemic is having on our daily lives. These resources will be updated as more information becomes available.
COVID-19 Free Testing SiteVisit this link for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) with a map that identifies the free testing sites near you.
- To register and learn more: http://bit.ly/
- Open 10 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday
- Tests are fast, easy, and free. No insurance or doctor’s referral or prescription needed
- Testing available for anyone aged 3 and up who meets the testing eligibility. No one will be turned away
- These tests are great for young and school-aged children. They don’t hurt but might tickle a little. Older children can administer the test themselves. Parents or guardians can help younger children
- Appointments can be scheduled online and by phone
- Online next-day appointments are accepted Sunday through Thursday.
To make an appointment by phone call 412-209-2262 (Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm). Monday appointments can be scheduled on Friday over the phone. Same-day appointments may also be made by phone, when available.
A person meeting at least one of the following criteria is eligible for testing:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have been in contact with someone that has COVID-19
- Are concerned about exposure to COVID-19 because of travel, work, attending a large gathering, or any other situation
- Work in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- Are a critical infrastructure worker, health care worker, or first responder
- Are a high-risk patient and have recently attended a gathering of 10 or more people
- Live in a shelter or single room occupancy
- Need a COVID-19 test to return to work or school