Day-to-Day Substitute Process
Thank you for your interest in being a day-to-day substitute within the Hampton Township School District. Day-to-Day Substitutes are an important part of our school district.
In order to streamline the application process for day-to-day substitutes, we have contracted with the Northern Area Substitute Services (NASS) which allows PA certified teachers and licensed nurses to complete one application to work at both Hampton Township School District and the North Allegheny School District.
If you are interested in becoming a day-to-day substitute, please follow the steps below and sign up today!
- Submit an online application through Frontline Recruiting & Hiring
- Applications will be reviewed by the Substitute Service Coordinator. Those who qualify will be invited to complete a virtual interview.
- Upon completion of a virtual interview with the Substitute Services Coordinator, you will then receive our Northern Area Substitute Services paperwork to complete. View information on how to obtain required clearances.
- 4. Once all necessary paperwork is complete, please contact AJ Sansonetti, Substitute Services Coordinator, at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to submit the required paperwork.
- After submission of all documentation, you will be added to Frontline Education's Absence Management Online System.
For your information and convenience, this document provides the location of each of the Hampton Township School District schools (Here).