Hampton Township School District students will return to the classroom for the start of the 2017-2018 School Year on Thursday, Aug. 24, 2017.
There are several events leading up to opening day to help students and parents prepare for the new school year. They include:
- Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017 – Elementary New Student Orientation
Poff – 9 a.m.
Central – 11 a.m.
Wyland – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017 – HMS New Student Family Picnic, 6:30 p.m., HMS Courtyard
- Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017 – HMS New Student Orientation, 2:15 to 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday Aug. 23, 2017 - HHS Incoming 9th Graders High School Tour/Meet and Greet, 1:15 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017 – Talbot Challenge, 6:30 p.m., Fridley Field
- Thursday, Aug. 24, 2017 – Kindergarten Orientation (check website for times)
Check the HTSD website for updates on activities and programs. School supply lists for elementary students will be posted to their respective building pages, and class assignments will be available via Infinite Campus in mid-August.
All families with children enrolled in the District for the 2017-2018 School Year will receive a printed activities calendar in the mail in early August. Families who do not receive a calendar by the third week in August should contact their school office or the Communications Office at 412-492-6321.