Hampton Magazine, the official voice of the Hampton Township School District and the Township of Hampton, is going digital!
Digital versions of the magazine will be available starting with the Spring 2017 issue. Digital issues will provide all of the same information readers have come to expect from Hampton Magazine: the District Dispatch (Hampton Township School District newsletter), Hampton Township programs and activities, local notes and events, important announcements, interesting cover stories and valuable offers from advertisers.
Six issues of the magazine will continue to be produced each calendar year, with four issues available in both print and digital formats, plus two digital-only issues. Production schedule is as follows:
- Spring (digital edition only), to be published around March 15, featuring the District Dispatch and Hampton Highlights through August 2017.
- Summer (printed edition) to be published around May 15, featuring the District Dispatch and Hampton Highlights through February.
- Late-Summer (digital edition) to be published around July 15, featuring the District Dispatch and Hampton Highlights through February.
- Autumn (printed edition) to be published around September 15, featuring the Township Performance Report and the District Dispatch.
- Late-Autumn (printed edition) to be published around November 15, featuring the School District Annual Report and Hampton Highlights through June.
Digital issues for all will be available online. Links to digital versions of the magazine can be delivered to readers directly via email to their tablet, smartphone or any other electronic device. Readers who wish to receive a link to the digital versions of the magazine, can follow this link to sign up. The link also allows Hampton Township residents to sign up to receive other valuable news and alerts from Hampton Township. Just pick and choose which alerts you wish to receive.
Questions about the digital issues of Hampton Magazine can be directed to Shari Berg or Dave Young.